Tuesday 15 March 2011

Annie Liebovitz - Life through a Lens Documentary


Last night I watched Annie Leibovitz, Life through a lens documentary about the life of famous photographer Annie Leibovitz.  I really enjoyed this documentary and anyone who has not yet seen it I would definately recommend it.  I had already planned to research Leibovitz because of her collection American Music and the work done whilst touring with the Rolling Stones but after watching this documentary I can say she is probably my favorite famous photographer.

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Can you load up around 10 images from her work that you like and try to draw analysis from them. The methods you should use are on the tutor site which is there to help you at all times.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Can you expand your research of lots of photographers now as this is required as part of the assignment paper. And produce a blog for each one with a range of images with analytical vocabulary used to draw out the value you can then add into your own work.
    Plus can you make sure each blog has a label to it.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete