Monday 14 February 2011

Level 2 Certificate in Photo Image Capture

I have decided to choose Level 2 Certificate in Photo Image Capture.  This consists of Assignment 206, Principles of photo image capture and Assignment 211, Presenting photo images.

For Assignment 206 I have to choose two themes and produce a minimum of 10 images for each theme.  I have chosen people and portraits.  I have chosen music to be the the theme and I also plan to produce these images in black and white.  The other theme will be either still life or nature.  I plan to shoot these using a macro lens.  I am presently researching macro lenses and will decide when I have experimented a little using a macro lens.

For Assignment 211 I have to present 10 thematic images and produce a written account which explains the choice of presentation and describes the methods used and also contrasts with alternative methods of presentation.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Can you make sure that you read the units that you have chosen carefully and are aware of all the requirements and criteria.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete